IT'S PASSION THAT DRIVES US!
The exciting and fast-paced sports and entertainment industry requires dedicated team members who have a positive attitude and are committed to providing outstanding service to our guests. At Jobing.com Arena, we believe our people are our best asset and we offer many rewarding opportunities.
For more information on part-time opportunities in concessions or merchandise sales, please contact one of Jobing.com Arena's partners below for an application:
|Attn: Human Resources||Attn: Human Resources|
|9400 W. Maryland Ave.||9400 W. Maryland Ave.|
|Glendale, AZ 85305||Glendale, AZ 85305|
Attn: Human Resources
9400 W. Maryland Ave.
Glendale, AZ 85305
Job Title: Event
Reporting: Chief Engineer
The Event engineer
will be responsible for responding to all arena maintenance calls during
events. He or she must be willing to work some day shifts.
Monday – Friday, and/or Evening and
weekend Events and Hockey Games 2pm - end, as needed
- General HVAC services throughout the
- Responding to calls for engineering
needs and resolving or repairing them.
- In venue during all sporting and
- Other duties as deemed necessary or
as directed, to keep arena event ready at all times.
Knowledge, Skill and Ability
- Minor HVAC experience.
- General carpentry, plumbing.
- Must be able to follow directions.
- Flexible hours required: working nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must have normal color and depth
- Must be able to bend, stoop, and
carry 75 pounds.
Education and Formal Training:
trade school graduates preferred.
- General commercial building
experience is required for the position.
- Two years HVAC or plumbing experience
Material and Equipment
- Must be able to operate power saws,
electric snakes, power drills, and assorted hand tools.